- Casual position
- Good hourly rate
- Supportive team environment
We are a well established and progressively expanding commercial services company. We provide a range of different services to our clients and we are looking to expand our team. See if you have what it takes to join our highly motivated team in providing quality services.
- Cleaning of brand new residential homes inside and out.
- Maintain and clean company equipment after use.
- Establishing and maintaining a healthy working relationship with clients, external and internal.
- Adhering to safety standards set out by Work Health Safety (WHS).
- Free travel from depot to job sites and back.
- Good hourly rate.
- Fun and exciting work environment
- Uniform and safety equipment provided.
- Previous cleaning experience is not required.
- Possibility of full time employment.
To be considered for the position you must have:
- Current licence with reliable transport to get to depot/job sites.
- Able to work autonomously or as part of a team.
- Excellent time management.
- Exceptional attention to detail.
- A genuine commitment to safety.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
If you are looking for work in a safe and inclusive environment then this job may be for you! Apply now!